Here are Ten valuable tips for your restaurant business to grow.
I read these articles on the web and as a restaurant owner before I really think
these tips make a lot of sense for restaurant operators. I would like to share the tips with you.
- Know the customer.
- Create signature items.
- Treat your customers like gold.
- Continually train your staff to excel.
- Listen to customer complaints and do something about what they say.
- Keep your menu current.
- Promote your team.
- Be authentic.
- Create a welcoming and clean environment.
- Keep on doing it and love what you do.
To get more information click on the link below, posted by Globe and Mail written by Mark Wilson is a Toronto based culinary consultant serving the restaurant and food manufacturing industry.