REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR SALE OF A BUSINESS.
Before I start marketing to sell your business, I will need you to provide me some documents. This will assist me to provide an information package present to qualified purchasers. Your co-operation will be needed to provide the following 6 Mandatory documents.
1) Legal Ownership: Legal Owner's Name, Certificate Of Incumbency or Article of Corporation by-laws setting out officers duly authorized to sign on behalf of the corporation.
2) Financial Statements: Complete Year End Statements with monthly interim statements and also monthly year-to-date total sales. If you do not have any financial statements available, you would need to complete a Sale of Business.
Affidavit on OREA standard form. This form requires a declaration under oath concerning:
. Who is the owner of the business.
. Whether the business premises are leased or owned.
. What portion of the business premise, if any, is sublet.
. Liabilities, if any.
. If there are, or no books of accountant for the business and an explanation of why the financial statements are not being delivered to the buyer.
3) Chattels and Equipment: A list of chattels, equipments and other asset relating to or connected with the business that is owned or rental/Lease (together with any copy of rental & lease agreements) and any items that are NOT INCLUDED in the sale. All items should include a quantity, condition ,name of the brand, model number and serial number if possible.
4) Restaurant Lease: A complete copy of the lease term and any amendments.
5) Liquor and Business Licenses : A photocopies of the liquor licenses and Bussiness permit.
6) HST registration numbers.
Other miscellaneous information that can assist me in marketing your business etc;
Hydro, Gas, Water, Phone, Internet, Business Insurance, Alarm, Garbage,Linens and Pest Control Bill or Contract.
Employee hourly Wages or Salaries, Floor, Mechancial, Electrical Plans if available.
Specialty Menus, Photos, or any Review from Magazine, Social Media and Newspaper.
Not sure when to sell your restaurant give me a call, I will guide you step by step work my best to get the business sold fast with the best asking price and stress free.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty